Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fashion, A part of my life

Fashion is a fun, colourful, hobby of mine. My sister has a fashion blog called, Fashion nerd. Here  is the link:   http://www.joannafashionnerd.blogspot.com/  Anyway, I think fashion is a big part of me and my sister. We love mixing and matching with fabrics, and looking at blogs that express their feelings about fashion Both, me and my sister love watching Fashion Television and learning about designers. We like Europe and wish we could go there someday, because Europe has LOTS of fashion.

4 comments:

  1. i know, i know that you love my blog. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm Mana. Yes you wrote on my blog and I want to say thank you! To you and your sister! I really like your blog also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, and please come back!
    michaela/everythingmichaela

    ReplyDelete