Sunday, February 20, 2011

This is my life

I will tell you a little bit about my life. My name is Michaela, and i am almost eleven. My best friends are, Jessica, Claire, Isabella, my sister and Nicole. They are all so nice, but I'm not totally sure about, Claire. for some reason she always tries to be the exact same as everyone else. Like, i just dyed my hair red, but she told me she was going to dye her hair blonde, and when i saw her, she had the same colour as me. Also, she asks me all the time what i am wearing, but when i say," why do you want to know?" she says," So i don't copy you". Now, Jessica, is a girl with long ( i mean really long) hair,and pale skin. She always tries to be as nice as she can ,and she adores coming over to see the family. Jessica is for sure ,  into colours and lots of designs. Jessica's family is so nice to us as well. And Nicole. Nicole is a treasure. She has Dirty-blonde hair and wonderful blue-green eyes. Although, that's not how everyone sees her. Almost everyone bullies her, its like they don't even think she has feelings. People have said some terrible things to hurt her. Isabella, She is the best medicine. She has brown-black hair and beautiful, piercing eyes that make you melt in her hand. If anyone is feeling bad in any way, she will make you feel better. She is also my sisters best friend. One smile from Izzy, and you are cured. Now,  Joanna, My sister.SHE IS MY ULTIMATE, BEST FRIEND. She is so pretty, she has brown , short hair and beautiful green eyes. We have so many photos of us together because we have always been so close. My sister is the BEST sister. And that's about all i have to say.

2 comments: