Monday, February 21, 2011

McDonalds, WOW!

Today, I went to McDonald's. I walked through the door, which was changed a little, to a slide door and dark stone walls. I walked, and inside, there was the classiest McDonald's anyone has ever seen! There was modern seats and TVs everywhere. It seemed like a dream, not McDonald's, but a five star restaurant! We got our food, and we sat down at a high, long table with cute, tall seats with a large, wide screen TV beside it. We ate for a while, but decided we would move down to a booth. The booths were even fancy, there were brown leather for the actual seat part, and a nice, clean table for us to eat on. We were astonished! Me and Joanna still couldn't believe our eyes. She thought up an idea, " I wonder if the bathrooms still look the same?" she said to me and mom. Her and I went out to check out the bathroom. There were walls hiding the bathrooms like mazes, But only a couple. We reached the doors that said, LADIES, and went in. Inside it wasn't much different, but not much the same. The shape was exactly the same, but it was way fancier! There wasn't any TVs, but there was nice stone walls and new sinks and those blasters that dry your hands. This new McDonald's was my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment